Saturday, December 29, 2012

Kayfabe Q&A: Luke Hawx

Age: 31
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 197 lbs
Pro Debut: 1999


What made you decide to pursue a career in wrestling?


Only that I always wanted to do it.

What was it like being trained by Vic Grimes?

Great and scary at the same time. He pushed me to my limits and believed in me when others didn't.

Your first major exposure was in XPW as Altar Boy Luke. How would you sum up your time there?

A crazy experience, it was major mixture of people but helped jump start my career.

Hawx as Altar Boy Luke after winning the XPW King of the Deathmatch title from Supreme. 

You also worked for MTV's Wrestling Society X. What was that like, and do you think that it was a concept that could have worked had MTV not cancelled it?

WSX was awesome, we all thought that it was gonna be A LOT bigger than what it was. MTV dropped the ball big time on it.

Alongside being a wrestler, you do stunt work in movies. How did you get involved with that?

Vampiro got me an acting gig in Mexico when I was in WSX. It got my foot in the door and I hustled to make connections. Luckily most movie work is where I live in New Orleans.


You've wrestled tryouts for WWE, and have been featured on episodes of RAW, Smackdown, and ECW over the years. What is the atmosphere like backstage at a WWE show?

Most professional place I have ever been in. I love being there.

You are now wrestling for Extreme Rising. Do you think they have a shot at becoming the next 'ROH level' promotion?

I think they have more of a chance if they play it right. Its way more exciting than ROH and has more of an "it" factor.

Justin Credible passed out backstage at Extreme Reunion. 

You were the one who posted the picture of Justin Credible passed out at Extreme Reunion, after he had done the same to Sabu. Was there any backlash on you for that?

From who??? and why??? not my fault the losers cant stay clean to perform.

Shane Douglas just made some comments toward you in an interview online. While he did say that you were talented, he went out of his way to trash your attitude and basically say that your performances don't live up to the hype. Do you have any comments about what Shane had to say?

I'm going to punch him in his dick sucker! He is trying to sound politically correct and bury me, but I was with a limited Perry Saturn, and a limited Saturn is twice as good as Shane's old washed up ass.


I don't get burying a guy who you hope to draw money for your company. Seems pretty backwards to me. He's basically saying that you're not as good as you say you are, so why bother paying to come out and see you. How does this help him sell tickets this weekend?

He hates me so he doesn't want me there..never did. I'm only there because of the other four owners who all wanted me there.

You and Orlando Jordan opened up a wrestling school last year. How did that come about?

I've been friends with OJ for a long time and it was something we always talked about doing. Just had to wait for the right timing.

Tell us, who is Luke Hawx?

The MAN........ Hands down! Hardest,baddest, most talented guy in wrestling.

Luke Hawx vs Perry Saturn from Extreme Rising. 

Name association:

Vic Grimes- Big Brother. One of the best big men to ever wrestle and underrated.

Rob Black (Former owner of XPW)- Scumbag.

Shane Douglas- Moron and delusional.

Matt Hardy- NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS ME!



Do you have any upcoming dates to plug?

Extreme Rising Dec.29th in Philly. check it out

How can people get in touch with you?

Twitter: @LukeHawx504
Facebook: www.facebook.com/lukehawx
www.WildkatSports.com
Wildkat Sports and Entertainment: www.facebook.com/WILDKATSports

No comments:

Post a Comment